2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Flat Black Dual CatBack Exhaust Muffler System 2/4DR
A muffler is a device for decreasing the amount of noise emitted by the exhaust of an internal combustion engine.
Mufflers are installed within the exhaust system of most internal combustion engines they are engineered as an acoustic soundproofing device designed to reduce the loudness of the sound pressure created by the engine by way of acoustic quieting.
The majority of the sound pressure produced by the engine is emanated out of the vehicle via the same piping used by the silent exhaust gases.
The emitted noise is abated by a series of passages and chambers lined with roving fiberglass insulation and/or resonating chambers harmonically tuned to cause destructive interference,
wherein opposite sound waves cancel each other out. This set of muffler is made with hi-ten steel.
Fits 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4DR All Models
- 100% Brand New
- Color: Flat Black
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tubing Diameter: 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Tip Description: 5in. Black Ceramic Round Rolled Edge Slash- Cut Tip.
- Tip Specification: Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 5 in.; L-12 in.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 4 x 9 x 18 in Oval Body; 2.50. in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in Dual Outlet.
- Exit Position: Exit Is Straight Out The Backet
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Note:Installation Instruction NOT Included, Professional installation is HIGHLY recommended
- 1x Exhaust Muffler System
All items will be shipped out in 1 business day,no expedited service available.We ship our items to USA only(Does NOT include Hawaii，Alaska or Puerto Rico, PO Boxes/APO's ).