Warranty on YIKATOO website
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the product model, date of purchase, product serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every YIKATOO product on our website comes with a 3 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer's specifications.
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
General: The product is backed up by a 3 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. YIKATOO will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Address: 2050 S. Mt. Prospect Rd. Unit B, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018