Yikatoo Return Policy allows you to return or exchange your products once within 30 days start from the date of receiving the product. Please check the warranty terms for complete information for when a return is applicable. Please note that we do not accept the return of the spare parts or accessories, if you insist on returning it, you need to bear a 50% restocking fee of the original price.
- Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact YIKATOO Support for a return label at email@example.com ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a return label. You must print the return label and stick it on the box to ship back the product.
a. If the unit purchase under a free-shipping promotion, there will not be a refund for shipping cost. However, the customer will have to bear the 20% restocking fee of the original price if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Yikatoo will issue a pre-paid shipping slip to you by email. You print the return label and stick it on the box, and take the package to the nearest UPS store.(If you need the pick-up service, please tell us, and we will arrange a return label with the pick up fee for you, but customer will need to pay for this pick-up fee.)
- The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging, accessories, and documentation. Any missing components may be deducted from the refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur a deduction from the refund.
- Returned units are subject to a 20% of inspection and restocking fee from the original price.
- The refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2-3 weeks after we are receiving, inspecting, and processing the returned unit.
- If customer wants to cancel the order after the shipping label being created, customer will have to bear the shipping cost.
For complete details, please click here.